Friday, October 30, 2009

24 Month Newsletter

Little Miss,

Another year has gone by. So much has changed in this last year, that I can hardly believe it. You started out last year with having an evaluation with Early Intervention and was only at an 8-10 month level at the time of the evaluation. You have now mastered it and no longer need it. I was amazed when they came back to see all that you knew and told me you were at a 26 month level. It just brought a smile to my face. You speech has improved beyond what I have ever thought, you have become such a little parrot. You try your best to do everything that your bigger sister does. From doing somersaults to dancing up a storm you are there in all the action. You love tools, tools of any kind. For your birthday, Momma and I got you a Home Dep*ot tool bench. You have played it non stop and know exactly which tool is for what. We soon will be in full swing with potty training. I am determined that you WILL be potty trained by the time you are 2 1/2. You will begin Pre-school and dance school next September so long as that occurs. You have been a delight to have in this household, and have truly made our hearts, and home complete. Every time I look at you especially when you are sleeping I just smile. Smile because I can't believe that you are ours, and because I know how much more we have to look forward to with you.
You have your 2 year check up tomorrow morning at the bright early time of 9:15 AM. I am very interested in seeing how much you weigh. You eat basically anything within reason unless it is mushy. You have a big texture thing and won't eat anything like mashed potatoes and such. You will be receiving your first H1N1 vaccination tomorrow along with your regular flu shot. I am really hoping that you will feel okay, because we can't forget tomorrow is Halloween. I will update tomorrow with your stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment