Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tired.

Today I am tired beyond anything. I have been working late two days a week to make up some time when I am away in 2 weeks. Yesterday I came into work at 10:30 AM after a doctors appointment and stayed until 7:30 PM, getting home at nearly 8. I got up this morning at 6 AM to get myself ready and Princess ready for school. I headed out the door and arrived at work at 8 AM, and due to leave work in about 15 minutes. When I got to work this morning I said to my boss whom I am very close with that I should just get an air mattress for these long days. I couldn't even begin to imagine doing this on a regular basis. I am already counting down the days until I leave for a week. I am really looking forward to it and could use some sticky wishes!

What else, oh Little Misses and M's birthday is approaching fast. M is taking off Friday from work to spend the day with us. It should be a fun time since she hasn't taken 1 day off yet as of this school year. She still has to work 4 hours that day but still it's almost a day off. We are going to go out for lunch with the girls and then I might take Little Miss for her 2 year pictures to be taken. Soon to come Little Misses 24 month update. Be on the look out. For now I am going to go get everything ready so that when the clock strikes 3 I am out of here like a lightening bolt!

1 comment: