Friday, October 2, 2009

More Fun Times And Finally Photos!

What can I say, more fun times to be had. Remember me being excited that it only cost us 306.50 for our little car to get fixed? Well, it turns out that the car was far from fixed and we ended up having to break down and take it to the dealership. I have to say that although it cost me an arm, leg, and every torso that I have, it is running the best that it has in quite sometime. We walked out of there 1300.00 dollars poorer (if that is even a word) but you know what? No car payment. That was the best thing about it all.

What else, it starting to get colder here, and I am not looking forward to the snow that I am sure we will get probably before Thanksgiving. The trees are already dropping leaves left and right, and never mind the acorns that keep falling and hitting the roof A.L.L. D.A.Y. L.O.N.G. I hate raking especially when we really don't have any trees in our yard that drops leaves, but for some odd reason everyone elses leaves decide that our yard is the best place to run to. Last year I got the best work out though cleaning up all the leaves, that I was actually proud of myself for not quitting while raking and bending and lifting....you get the gist. And to boot, I wasn't even all that sore the next morning.

What more, oh Little Misses birthday is just around the corner, and once again I am in total denial. I can't believe that another year has gone by and she is turning 2. She is a little love bug, tells on her big sister when she is doing something wrong, and has a vocabulary like a parrot. She is talking more and more each day. Actually putting a few words together to make a sentence. It's so cute to see her exploring and wanting to do what all the big kids are doing. Even down to getting her finger nails painted. My mom has a thing that when she watches the kids that she does Princesses toe nails and finger nails. Now she is starting to do Little Misses, and do they ever look so cute. She has to make sure she shows everyone and anyone that will look.

Both girls are just growing up way to fast for my liking. When I sit down and think about it, Princess will be going into kindergarden next year. I just want to put my fingers in both my ears and say "la la la", hoping that it really won't happen. But just like everything else, I know it will. Speaking of old, I also had a birthday not to long ago. 28 years has come and gone. G O D damn where has that time gone?!?

Now for what everyone is waiting for....pictures!

Well, it won't let me so I'll try again later. If you know me check out face book I'll try and post them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment