Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3 of the New Year!

Day 3 of the New Year...it doesn't seem like 3 days has already gone by. But then again I guess it has. Lets see, on Friday night we decided to trek out with the kids in tow to get some snacks for the evening. We thought we would have a nice relaxing night spending some quality time together as a family. After shopping we headed back home. I did some laundry, cleaning of the house, and giving baths to the girls. After eating dinner I continued my cleaning spree and finished up by taking a nice shower. While in the bathroom I noticed that M still had the debit card in her pocket. I took it out and put it on the counter. As I got out of the shower I said to myself, " I must put this away so that Little Miss doesn't get a hold of it", ya we all know where this is going to go....I haven't got a clue as to where I went with it from there. I woke up the next morning continuing on the cleaning spree to take down this damn tree and M wanted to go out to get lunch for all of us. My cousin had come over to trim my hair, along with the girls. (She is going to hair dressing school) She went into my pocket book and asked me where the card was. I was puzzled, I went searching and looking to no available. I feel like I have Alzheimer's. Sad at the age of 29. Scary as to what's to come in the near future if I am already going insane. I still haven't found it. So tomorrow I will go to the bank after work to apply for a new card. I haven't been all that stressed because I know that it is in this house. Where I don't know, but I do know that it is here. We didn't go anywhere since I was a in bed and asleep by 8. Then yesterday I wake up to do the dishes and get the kids some cereal for breakfast to only having luke warm water....my first thoughts, shit the hot water heater, you have got to be kidding me right!?!?! We reset the button and so far so good. I am crossing my fingers that it's not on it's way out and that nothing else crazy is going to happen. One last thing, please wish me luck. I have a phone call that I am getting ready to do hopefully tomorrow and waiting for some information as well. Hoping for some good news soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment