Sunday, January 30, 2011

Changes

I have been on Face*book for sometime now. I have a hard time deciding what I should and what I shouldn't say on Face*book. I have people whom I like and know, but I still have a hard time in writing everything down there. I have always found my blog to be my safe haven (if you will) to write what I truly feel. I thought a couple of weeks ago that I would invite everyone from my Face*book account to come and view this blog. Then I became the person that I usually do. I tend to get nervous as to who is reading this. I want to be able to come here and write whatever I feel and not be judged on what I might be saying. So I changed the blog name, again. And will only give this site out to people I want to read this.

Anyways, change is in the works at this household. Things have been very busy with this household. About a week ago Little Miss got hand, foot, and mouth. Not a big deal for most children and actually she has had it before. What the problem was, was that she didn't want to eat or drink anything, and I mean anything. 24 hours after Grammie J bringing her to the doctors, M and I ended up at the hospital because she hadn't peed in 24 hours. She was admitted with an IV catheter placed and ended up having 2000 c.c.s of IV fluids before she would even think of peeing. She only ended up peeing 200 c.c.s at that point, but they were just happy that she did anything. We ended up being released later that day. Things on that front have been better. Although who will know what the future holds as far a sickness in this house since this weather is so wacky. Speaking of weather, we have had far more snow than I ever want to see and wouldn't you know that we are heading into having another snow storm this coming up Wednesday. I don't know how much yet, but if you look out the window and see what is out there now, I don't even know where they are going to put anymore. The City is already over budget and we aren't even half way through the winter season. To be continued…..

No comments:

Post a Comment