Sunday, January 9, 2011

BC (Before Children)







I was just going through my computer and came across some pictures that I find amazing! These photos are from before we became a couple, to becoming a couple and then becoming married.

It's been 14 years that we became a couple. That we said that we would be together and only us. I was 15 and she was 17…..It seems like yesterday but yet I know logically it's been sometime. We have been through so much. Death in our families, a divorce between my father in law and mother in law, the death of our beloved dogs, to trying and becoming pregnant. Then doing it all over again for the second time. It amazes me each and every time I see my other half with our kids. She is such a strong, thoughtful, caring, Mom. Our kids adore her, and she adores them even more. I am so happy to call her my wife, best friend, and just so glad that we have got to experience this life together. I can't wait to see what 2011 brings to our household. I know that this year is going to be very exciting. Together with the love from my wife it will all come together. I am so thankful for her support.

I love you M! I am so glad that you are mine!! XOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations- true love is hard to find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you guys. Love the look back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off shame on me for not checking your blog more..Second your post is wonderful! I love it....Third why do you have to have a d&c?

    ReplyDelete