Saturday, November 13, 2010

Relax

Today is a relaxing day, or so I think. M and I went Christmas shopping last night and got a few things. I feel like we at least have made some progress with our projects. We first went on Wednesday and completed their passports. Then with doing some of shopping is making me feel good. I had my parents watch the girls last night while we went shopping and unfortunately Princess is now sick. My parents have two dogs and I don't know if I have stated here or not, but Princess is extremely allergic to many things, dogs, cats, feathers, and dust mites. She is on two inhalers, Zy*rtec once daily, a nasal spray once daily, and for added measure has to use Cortisone for Ex*zema that she has that flares up about every 2 weeks on the creases of her arms and back of her legs. So of course being around the dogs last night didn't help at all. This morning she woke up with a bad cough, having a difficult time breathing and has also developed a low grade fever of 99.8. So while M took Little Miss out today to go to the mall, Princess and I hung out and watched the Bee Movie. It has been a very low key day and I am grateful for it. My house is decorated for Christmas, the laundry is all complete, the dog is bathed, and we are all dressed in our PJ's. It couldn't be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment