Sunday, November 21, 2010

Last Pill

So tonight marks the last night of me taking Pro*vera to jump start my cycle. I just wonder if it is really going to do anything. I also wanted to comment that I in fact went to the Endocrinologist last week whom also thought that I DO have PC*OS. He did a quick finger stick to check my glucose along with something else, and that came back fine. He then sent me for some lab work to see what my blood work was showing. I haven't heard anything yet, but he did start me on the Metformin 500mg twice daily. I have to say I haven't felt any different besides my poor behind. It has given me tremendous issues. I don't really need to loss weight since I have lost all my baby weight and then some, but I'm sure that I will loose some with the amount of fluids that are coming out. SIGH...I have no other choice though. This must be correct before becoming pregnant again.

What else, I seem to be dragging my feet today to get things done. My house is completely cleaned along with all our laundry done and put away, but the yard needs to be racked. M just went to the store and I am waiting for her to come back and then she is going to do outside and do some work on our wall that she did last year. See, people around here can't drive and although we have put up poles so that BEFORE they would hit the wall they would hit the pole, they have yet to hit that damn pole and have managed to hit that wall on oh I say about 5 occasions. We are getting sick of it for sure, but it needs to be fixed. So the plan is to let the girls go outside bundled up to play while she works out there and then I am going to go grocery shopping. Oh how fun, I know you all find that to be a great day out! Then I figure when I get back I will go outside and try and rack some. I could use the exercise some and I love the way the yard looks when it is complete. I will take before and after pictures of it. For now, I'll get in the shower and get ready to leave. Hopefully M will be home soon so that things get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment