Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thank*giving is tomorrow, and I can't seem to understand how the time this year has slipped away so quickly. It doesn't even seem possible that we even went through a summer yet. You can surely tell at my house that it is now fall. Remember all those leaves that we raked up about 2 or so weeks ago? Let's just say that our yard doesn't even look like we even raked. M will have to go out there when the weather is looking brighter since it has been raining and drizzly for the past couple of days. This time should be it though. All the leaves are finally gone that are located in other peoples yards. Anyways, what I really wanted to talk about today was Thank*giving. Thanks*giving is one of my most favorite holidays, besides Chris*tmas of course. It is a time that we get together with my parents, and family. As we sit down and eat together at the family table, it's so nice to relax and talk. We talk about what has been going on, what we hope will go on, and such. We don't get together as much as I would like, but the time that we do spend together is so nice. This year is going to be interesting because Princesses god father was married as I think I stated previously. He usually makes our day very special because all we do is laugh. This year I am not even sure he is going to be coming over. I think he is going with his new wife over her families house. I sure am going to miss him being there this year. But what I am most thankful for is my wife, and kids. They are the most precious gifts that I could have ever asked for. My wife is so supportive of me and my decisions, and is the best momma you could have asked for to parent my kids with. And my kids, I just adore them. They are my everything. Even when there is fighting between them on a daily occurrence, I still wouldn't have it any other way. So, this year, I will enjoy my family while having great food. And after relax with them. Being together this year is the most important thing to me. I hope you all have a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment