Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fall Time

Fall is here in full swing. I only really know that because when I look out the window and see the leaves falling from everyone else house and traveling into my yard I know it is here. I love to look out my window or even travel down the road and see the leaves turning, but I certainly don't like to pick them up. It's just to much work for me...not really but I feel like that. Today was the day that we needed to get going. The leaves continue to fall, and when I looked out and saw the sun shining and that the weather wasn't all that bad we took the plunge and went out there to rake, and blow the leaves. We were out there for 4 hours and we probably have another 5 to go. We must get this done this weekend because next weekend my cousin S and I are heading to another state for a few days. I won't be able to help M out after that point. So for now we break our backs and sweat like a pig to get it all done. Oh, and the acorn's, where the hell did all the squirrels go this year? They certainly didn't come around our neighborhood....

No comments:

Post a Comment