Thursday, July 16, 2009

Princess

My update on my Princess. What can I say about her without making it seem like she is the best child? She is an amazing little girl that is no longer a toddler but a little girl. She is turning 4 soon and I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday we were trying to get pregnant with her, then when I became pregnant we just couldn't wait to meet her. When she was born, she was everything we had dreamed of. By the time she was 6 months old she was already talking, and by 15 months was using complete sentences to tell us what she wanted. She to this day is a little chatter box (I wonder where she gets it?) and just makes us laugh constantly. She will be attending pre-school for her final year before heading on to kindergarten. I don't even want to begin imagining it. She finished up her first year of dance school, and did fantastic with it. We will be having her attend again in September. For now though, we are enjoying the summer with Grammie J and the warm weather that we have had on and off. We can't believe how quickly these last four years have gone, if only we could put the time on hold for her to stay this age. I would love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment