Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Good Weekend

We had a fun time this weekend. M and I decided to take the girls to the county fair, and we had a blast there. It is one of the biggest fairs that comes around our area, and we learned of it last year. Last year we went with my parents and had a fun time, but we did have a fun time just us four. We walked around had a great time patting all the animals, watching the horse shows, and the tractor pulls. It is rather funny seeing all these lawn mowers turned into hot rods essentially by all these men. Although there was two girls riding, and it was fun to see them putting the petal to the metal. We stayed for about 5 hours or so before heading back home. We have decided to go again this weekend since it is the last weekend for the season. We will be going with Grammie J, H, D, and M. Princess is so excited for her boyfriend M to be going. We should have a fun time again since they have never been there. I will update again when I have more time. Tonight, I am exhausted. It was a very busy and mindfully exhausting time at work today. I hope for an easier day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment