Friday, July 17, 2009

Great Day!

Today was a fantastic day with both the girls. Miss P came to visit this morning like she always does on Fridays. After she left Little Miss took her nap while Princess watched a movie. When Little Miss woke up, I decided to take them to the mall to get out of the house, but most of all to get away from the humid heat today. We headed out the door at about 12:30 and headed to the mall. We ate lunch, and browsed around for a bit before deciding on which outfit I would get Princess for her birthday pictures. I decided on a Watermelon theme outfit from the Gym*boree. I really liked it, but even more, I liked the price tags on them. We finished walking around and headed out to go back home and wait for M to get home. M called me after leaving work to let me know that she was in a little traffic and would be home as soon as she could. I asked her if she would be interested in taking Princess to get her pictures taken tonight, and she thought that was a great idea. I called Kid*die Kan*dids and made the appointment for 7 PM. After making the appointment, I thought that it would be a great idea to get a picture of Little Miss and Princess together, so they both ended up in the tub to get ready. We had a fun time together looking around at all the baby stuff. It's amazing to me with all the "new" stuff that has come out within the last four years, hell, the last 2 years at that. We got their pictures done along with Princesses 4th birthday photos. I think they came out great! I have to scan them in, but as soon as I do, I will post them. Tomorrow we are heading out for the day together as a family to go to a fair that we love! They have many animals to see along with many different stands to by items. It should be a good time.....have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment